Search and apply for our current vacancies across the South and East of England.
Lowestoft & Gorleston Branch
Salary & Benefits
Saturday 1 June 2024
Support Worker - Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
Lowestoft and surrounding areas
£11.55 - £12.55 per hour plus mileage
At Manorcourt Homecare we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
In order to join our team, you will need to:
- Genuinely care for others
- Possess good communication skills
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Treat all service users with dignity
- Be reliable, dedicated and committed, offer flexibility
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence, well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives. We support a wide range of clients which could include: disabled parent families, brain injury and mental health conditions, learning disabilities and Autism.
Whether you are an experienced care assistant, support worker or are looking to start a new career in a rewarding and fulfilling role, we can provide you with a thorough induction and training programme to further develop your skills along with the support and guidance of a well established team who truly value their colleagues. Own transport is preferred, but not essential to the right candidate.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company Pension
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday pay
- Refer a Friend scheme worth up to £500 per person
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health, financial support, counselling and family wellbeing
- Extensive training courses through our Healthcare Homes Academy
- Qualifications and Apprenticeship opportunities including Advanced Healthcare Practitioner
- Blue Light Card offering a number of discounts across retail and hospitality including 10% at Asda, fuel savings with Esso Card, discounted tickets for theme parks and attractions
- Recognition and Long Service awards
If you are looking for a new and rewarding role and want to be part of our growing team of healthcare professionals, then get in touch.
Manorcourt Homecare, part of the Healthcare Homes Group, have been providing quality care since 1999 and operate 12 branches across East Anglia and Greater London as well as a Live In service.
Please note that we are not offering visa sponsorships and will never request any payment in relation to job applications.
Covering: Lowestoft, Pakefield, Gorleston-on Sea, Oulton Broad, Beccles, Oulton Village, Hopton, Bradwell and Belton.