Community Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
from £9.50phr to £10.50phr*
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- £9.50 per hour (weekdays) and £10.50 per hour (weekends)
- Mileage paid at 22p per mile
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles. (Although please note that due to the nature of the care industry the role does involve working every other weekend.)
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Full training provided – Care experience is not essential as a full week’s training is provided to ensure you have the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care.
- Training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
Our teams works across Saffron Walden and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users