Community Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£9.50 p.h. weekdays & £10.50 p.h. weekends + paid mileage
Community Care Assistant - Saffron Walden
Full and part time availible - salary range from £9.50phr to £10.50phr plus 22p per mile
Areas covered by the Saffron Walden branch include Linton, Sawston and surrounding areas.
Manorcourt Homecare is the homecare services division of Healthcare Homes Group, specialising in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout East Anglia and into Greater London.
Our Community Care Assistants are probably the most vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role - it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our customers.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Community Care Assistants are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Assistant;
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Community Care Assistants which include:
- £9.50 per hour (weekdays) & £10.50 per hour (weekends)
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- We will pay for mileage (22p per mile)
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful Community Care Assistant will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.