Live in Care Worker
Salary & Benefits
£576.24 per week
Live-in Care Assistant - £576.24 per week
We offer a rewarding benefits and competitive salary for our Live-in Care Workers which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- 28 days paid holiday
- Training and development opportunities such as diploma levels 2&3
- Pension scheme
You will be responsible for providing care and support to service users. This may include personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, escorting service users to appointments and domestic duties.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable but full training and support will be given.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, priorities and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Level 2 health and social care diploma / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available
Full time positions available with flexible working patterns, times to be discussed at interview
The successful Live in Care Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.