Community Care Assistant - Hornchurch
Salary & Benefits
From £7.83phr to £8.75phr*
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- £7.83 per hour to £8.75 per hour
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
We offer services throughout Harold Hill, Harold Wood, Collier Row, Romford, Upminster, Cranham, Gidea Park, Elm Park, Rise Park, Rainham and Dagenham, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users