Maintenance Operative (Bank)
Salary & Benefits
£9.40 per hour
Maintenance Operative (Bank Hours)
£9.40 per hour
When we launched Healthcare Homes in 2005, our main objectives were to create an environment where residents receive the highest standards of care; where dignity is respected; where talents and interests are encouraged; and where life is lived to its fullest potential.
We have remained 100% focused to these objectives, and today continue to deliver the highest quality residential and nursing care to all residents who live in any one of our 37 homes across the South East.
The quality and appearance of our care homes create the first impression for visitors and are a source of enjoyment and great pleasure for our residents and their families. Our Maintenance Teams take huge pride in maintaining our buildings to the highest possible standards.
- Previous maintenance experience is desirable as the role will include painting and redecoration of the home, plumbing and electrical maintenance
- Maintain records of all maintenance checks in the appropriate documentation schedules
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
- The ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collecting equipment and supplies as required.
- Experience of electrical, carpentry or plumbing work would be beneficial.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk
The successful Bank Maintenance Operative will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.