Learning disability support worker
great Yarmouth and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£8.45 - £9.60 an hour
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
£8.45-8.64phr weekdays & £9.10 -£9.60ph weekends + paid mileage.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Worker:
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to clients by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all clients with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and clients.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
- Cooking/preparing meals.
- Support with shopping
- Attending appointments
- Domestic chores
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Community Care Workers which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful Community Care Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.