Clinical Support worker
Salary & Benefits
£9.20 an hour
Meadow House is a 38 bedded home that offers dedicated care for people with a physical disability, specialising in care for people with multiple sclerosis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Assist in interviewing potential new care assistants.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.