Care Assistant- Nights
Salary & Benefits
£7.93 per hour
Care Assistant Nights
Hillcroft House, Stowmarket, Suffolk, are currently recruiting for a Care Assistant. The main responsibility of this role is to assist in providing personal care to the residents and to attend to their daily needs.
Key responsibilities of a Care Assistant
- Ensure that a high standard of care is delivered to residents by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- Promote and encourage all staff to provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and residents.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care home environment is desirable.
- Understand care planning processes and experience of writing care plans.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable but an opportunity to undertake this will be available.
- 12 hours per week role
- Shifts times to be discussed at interview
- Flexibility to cover holiday would be advantageous
- £7.93 per hour
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
The successful Care Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.