Salary & Benefits
£7.93 to £8.12 an hour
Mill Lane is a 30 bedded nursing home situated in the Old Town residential area of Felixstowe.
Opened in 1976, Mill Lane offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with personal care needs and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Be a support for residents when they just need a chat or a hand to hold.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment desirable but not always necessary.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.