Salary & Benefits
Mill Lane is a 30 bedded nursing home situated in the Old Town residential area of Felixstowe.
Opened in 1976, Mill Lane offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
- On call duty - Alternated with Home Manager.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme