Salary & Benefits
£16.15 per hour
*Full time positions.
* Based on 36 hours per week, must be flexible with working day and night shifts.
Sovereign Lodge is a 64 bedded home based in Eastbourne. The home provided excellent nursing care and elderly residential/dementia care. The home supports their residents ensuring that they receive the very best care and have as fulfilled life as possible.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN