Caister on Sea
Salary & Benefits
£15.00 Per Hour
Claremont House, Caister-on-Sea, Gt. Yarmouth
Full Time 48 Hours Per week or Part time 24 Hours Per week.
Must be flexible to work day and night shifts.
Claremont house has a 28 bedded nursing unit and a 24 bedded residential dementia unit. This home offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme