Salary & Benefits
£8.63 per hour
We are looking for a Support Worker/Companionship in Rainham (Essex)
A full driving license and car is essential
No experience necessary
Full training provided
Full time Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm (flexibility offered)
Part time Monday to Wednesday OR Thursday and Friday 9am to 7pm (flexibility offered)
Pay: £8.63 per hour plus mileage
- Assist client with shopping, days out to Lakeside shopping centre, hairdressers and other social events
- Build strong rapport with client
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to the client by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all clients with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
Manorcourt Homecare is the homecare services division of Healthcare Homes Group, specialising in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout East Anglia and in to Greater London.
This is an incredibly special role - it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our clients and requires a special kind-hearted person to ensure each individual are made to feel safe, well cared for and being able to live as independently as possible.