Community Care Assistant - Clacton
Salary & Benefits
Up to £9.45 per hour, plus travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistant
£8.45 per hour (weekdays) and £9.45 per hour (weekends) plus paid travel time with mileage paid at 25p per mile
Areas covered by this branch include Great Clacton, Little Clacton, Holland on Sea, Bentley and Thorrington.
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users