Community Care Assistant- Evening & Weekends
Salary & Benefits
£8.45ph weekdays & £9.45ph weekends + paid travel time
Community Care Assistant / Support Worker
Full and part time positions available
Evening and Weekends hours available
Areas covered by this branch include Great Clacton, Little Clacton, Holland on Sea, Bentley and Thorrington.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Community Care Assistants are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Assistant;
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Community Care Assistants which include:
- £8.45 per hour (weekdays) & £9.45 per hour (weekends)
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- We will pay for mileage (25p per mile)
- We will pay travel time £7.83 per hour
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful Community Care Assistant will be required to complete enhanced DBS.