Activities Coordinator- Full Time
Bury St Edmunds
Salary & Benefits
Fornham are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator for 40 hours per week. Reporting to the Registered Home Manager you will co-ordinate the daily activities for individual residents, ensuring the activities are flexible and varied to suit all capabilities whilst enhancing residents quality of life.
Skills and experience of an Activities Co-ordinator:
- A knowledge and/or previous experience of working within a relevant and appropriate healthcare environment is essential.
- Able to plan, organise and execute a varied and stimulating monthly programme of activities.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify needs of collective group and tailor activities accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
This will be Monday to Friday but working every other weekend. There will be extra shifts that may need covering due to trips and days out etc. Hours are 9am till 5pm.
- Level 2 or 3 Activity Provision QCF award or equivalent is desirable but training can be provided.
- Level 2 Award in Seated Physical Activity or equivalent would also be desirable.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
The successful Activities Co-ordinator will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.