Senior Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
Up to £8.70 per hour
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the registered Manager to ensure that a high standard of care is delivered to residents.
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Promote and encourage all staff to provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.