Community Care Assistant - Thetford
Brandon and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£7.83 phr to £8.90 phr + travel time and mileage
Community Care Worker - Brandon and Surrounding Areas
Part Time, Full Time and weekend positions available
Salary range £7.83phr to £8.90phr
Travel time and mileage
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- £7.93 to £8.90 per hour
- Mileage paid
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout Brandon, Lakenheath, Sedge Fen, Eriswell, Beck Row.
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users