Salary & Benefits
This role is based at our Lowestoft branch additionally will need to cover these key areas:
- Burgh castle
Key responsibilities of a Reviewing Officer:
- Care plan reviews and updates.
- Servicer user reviews.
- Creating care plans for service users.
- Meet with service users to build long lasting, strong and effective relationships.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each service user to ensure continuity of care.
Skills and experience of a Reviewing Officer:
- Full driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
The successful Reviewing Officer will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
On call is every Thursday evening and weekend oncall is 1 on 4. On call is done from home only covering the areas outlined above this is paid additionally to salary.