Registered Nurse - Avon Lodge
Salary & Benefits
Registered Nurse - Bank
Avon Lodge, Kingswood, Bristol
Avon Lodge is a modern and spacious home on the outskirts of Bristol. For rest and relaxation, Avon Lodge has a well-equipped hairdressing salon, garden and patio area where residents can relax when the weather allows and a café. We have a wide range of activities to suit our residents are catered for including group and individually based interests and hobbies. Our activities organisers ensure there is a varied programme for social and leisure pursuits.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.