Senior Community Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£10.30 per hour
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Senior Community Care Assistants which include:
- £10.30 per hour (weekends)
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Key responsibilities of a Senior Community Care Assistant;
- Holding the in-house alarm handset
- Attending calls
- Dealing with emergencies and queries
- Covering sick calls
- Dealing with fire alarms (training will be given)
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
The successful Senior Community Care Assistant will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.