Salary & Benefits
Maintanence - Overbury House.
Full time - 40 Hours per week
Overbury House are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
The home has a 36 residential and dementia unit and a 25 bedded nursing dementia unit.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the home is kept visually in good order.
- Ensure all maintenance checks are carried out in accordance with established procedures.
- Painting and redecoration of all areas within the home as requested by the Home Manager and per the maintenance schedules.
- Plumbing as required including sinks, toilets, drains, washing machines.
- Ensure that basic electrical maintenance is carried out safely, eg changing of light bulbs, replacing correct amperage plug fuses etc.
- Check all electrical items meet PAT testing requirements or supervise external professional.
- Ensure all maintenance, decorating, cleaning products, gardening tools and any other equipment is stored safely..
- Maintain confidentiality to all residents and clients at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.