Salary & Benefits
Care Assistants - Bank shifts at Oaklands House
Oaklands House is a residential home in Southwold, it is a 29 bedded home.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment desirable but not always necessary.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Self motivated