Salary & Benefits
£16.50 - £17.24 an hour
Meadow House is a 38 bedded home that offers dedicated care for people with a physical disability, specialising in care for people with multiple sclerosis.
The team at Meadow House are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, taking great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Assistance with daily management of the home:
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager.
- Help the registered manager with the general management of the home working under their guidance and leadership.
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
- Supervise and support care and domestic staff to contribute to the efficient running of the home
- Participate in staff meetings, staff supervision, training and development activities.
- Assist residents with planning and meeting of their personal care and other needs.
- Help to provide health supervisions and attention through direct nursing care when needed.
- Be responsible for care planning, monitoring and reviewing arrangements.
- Maintain confidentiality to all residents and clients at all times.
- To ensure that the registered manager and where appropriate Operations Director and/or Group Quality Director are fully informed about the daily running of the home and specific needs.
- Be available outside of normal working hours for emergencies in the absence of the registered manager.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme