Receptionist - weekend cover
Salary & Benefits
Part time receptionist.
(Saturday and Sunday cover)
Sandown park is a 95 bedded home. The home provides high quality nursing care, eldery care and supporting residents living with dementia. Sandown Park is arrange over 3 floors and is located in Windsor, Berkshire.
Your role will include a variety of responsibilities such as;
- Answering the telephone, direct or screen calls, take and relay messages.
- Provide information to visitors, greeting them entering the home and directing them to the correct destination.
- Have knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintain exact and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for visitors and on-site staff.
- Deal with queries or requests from both internal and external customers.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as requested.
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments and meetings either electronically or manually.
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
The following skills and experience would be required for the Receptionist opportunity;
- Previous administrative experience is desirable.
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects within a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly telephone manner