Salary & Benefits
£9.16 per hour
16.5 hours per week with a view to possibly going to full time
At Manorcourt Homecare we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To actively encourage, promote and monitor Manorcourt Homecare’s CQC and the local authorities good practice at all times.
- Ensure that visits are allocated appropriately to care workers in keeping with their training and experience.
- Ensure that care workers are provided with all relevant information, enabling them to support the service user appropriately.
- Allocate service users visits with care workers and ensure cancelled visits are re-scheduled.
- Re-organise and re-assign care workers rotas following sickness notification.
- Oncall 1 evening a week and 1 in 4 weekends (oncall is completed from home)
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- You will be required to attend training as necessary and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.