Care Assistant - Days - Home Close
Salary & Benefits
From £8.00 per hour
Care Assistants - Home Close
Home Close is a 72 bed Nursing and Residential care home set in Fulbourn and are looking for like-minded people to join the team. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. You may have not worked as Care Assistant or indeed in the Healthcare industry before but have the right attitude and a big heart which is the perfect starting point, we will support you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with personal care needs in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to this role.
Specific Day Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of meals as appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of social activities within the daily routine.
- Undertake shopping for individual residents when requested by the registered Home Manager.
- Develop good relations with all relatives and visitors.