Salary & Benefits
£7.93 to £8.12 an hour
Care Assistants - At Mill Lane
Days and Night shifts available.
Mill Lane is a 30 bedded nursing home situated in the Old Town residential area of Felixstowe.
Opened in 1976, Mill Lane offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care.
Skills and Abilities:
- Develop good and effective relationships.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Supporting residents with a hand to hold or an ear to listen when needed.