Care Assistant - Days
Salary & Benefits
£7.93 per hour
Care Assistants - Days at The Manor House
The Manor House is an elegant care home in North Walsham set in eighteen acres of well-maintained gardens and woodland where we provide both residential and dementia care.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment desirable but not always necessary.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Self motivated
The day shifts will be 7am - 7pm and will include alternate weekend working. This will be for 36 hours per week (six shifts over two weeks).