Domestic Assistant Bank
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary & Benefits
up to £8.05 per hour
Domestic Assistant – Bank.
Sovereign Lodge, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Responsibilities of a Domestic Assistant opportunity;
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
Details of position-
- £7.83 per hour
- Bank Role
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Hours for this role will be 8am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
When we launched Healthcare Homes in 2005, our main objectives were to create an environment where residents receive the highest standards of care; where dignity is respected; where talents and interests are encouraged; and where life is lived to its fullest potential.
We have remained 100% focused to these objectives, and today continue to deliver the highest quality residential and nursing care to all residents who live in any one of our 35 homes across the South East.
Healthcare Homes prides itself on providing a warm and homely environment for the people we support, and our Housekeeping Team is vital to us achieving this. This is a role that is central to the daily lives of the people we support and their families, so a caring nature and good people skills are essential alongside a practical ability.
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.