Community Care Assistant - Brooke
Salary & Benefits
from £8.04phr to £9.60phr*
Community Care Assistant.
Part Time, Full Time and weekend positions available
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Weekdays: £9phr, weekends: £9.60phr, night wakes £9.50phr, night sleeps £8.34phr with travel time paid at £8.04 per 40 miles with mileage at 20p per mile
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Full induction provided – care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
Our teams work across throughout Brooke, Loddon, Mulbarton, Trowse and Poringland. and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users