Care Assistant - Nights - Home Close
Salary & Benefits
Up to £8.40 per hour
Join our team?
Home Close is a 72 bed nursing and residential care home located in Fulbourn.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our team at Home Close. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. You may have not worked as Care Assistant or indeed in the Healthcare industry before but have the right attitude and a big heart which is the perfect starting point, we will support you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to this role.
- Assist with general cleaning, tidying and kitchen duties.
Specific Night Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of resident’s breakfasts in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Working with other staff team members to ensure a happy, clean, and safe environment for your colleagues and any visitors to the home.
- Complete an annual night workers health assessment.
We have full and part time positions available on night shifts (8pm - 8am). This will include alternate weekend working.