Home Manager - Beaumont Park
Salary & Benefits
Set in the town of Biggleswade, Beaumont Park is located in an idyllic position with extensive landscaped gardens; a feature that distinguishes it from other care homes in Bedfordshire. The home can accommodate up to 46 residents and is registered to accept nursing and residential residents.
We are recruiting for a dedicated Home Manager who will be responsible for the daily management of Beaumont Park and to be accountable for the home's operations and activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- Oversee and monitor key performance standards ensuring that the services provided are high quality, consistent and in line with the organisations objectives.
- Ensure all necessary policies, procedures and systems are in place for the effective running of the home and develop effective methods where necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- To ensure that the home operates according to its registration status and conditions and complies with all legal requirements.
Daily Management of the home:
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the home in the interest of its residents.
- Develop an ethos that reflects resident’s individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity.
- Have all the necessary policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home.
- Engage in business planning and marketing of the home.
- Establish effective working relationships with other professionals, agencies, CQC inspectors and all the home’s stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and review the home’s activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
- Develop effective methods for auditing and assuring the quality of the home’s provision and services.
Education and Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active) is desirable but not essential.
- General education qualifications
- Continual professional education
- Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care or equivalent
- Level 5 end of life unit is desirable.