Salary & Benefits
Domestic Assistant – Haughgate House
14 hours per week
As part of a team your role will include a variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks. We don't ask for any formal qualifications, but you will be at the very heart of our industry so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to making a difference in our care homes.
Haughgate House was originally built in the 1920's as a family home for the local Cobbold family. The property was converted in to a nursing home in the 1980's. The home provides nursing care for up to 31 residents. It has a good reputation in the local area for delivering high quality nursing care. The home is set in a peaceful and tranquil setting with lovely grounds to enjoy. Haughgate House boasts period features throughout. Comfortable lounges provide wonderful views of the gardens.
We have remained 100% focused to these objectives, and today continue to deliver the highest quality residential and nursing care to all residents who live in any one of our 35 homes across the South East.
This will be a part time position, 8am till 2pm and every other weekend. Also to cover sickness and annual leave.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper opportunity;
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
The successful Housekeeper will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.