Salary & Benefits
£8.40 per hour
Care Assistant - Days.
Sandown Park – Windsor.
Sandown park is a 95 bedded home. The home provides high quality nursing care, eldery care and supporting residents living with dementia. Sandown Park is arrange over 3 floors and is located in Windsor, Berkshire.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated in accordance with company policy.
Specific Day Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of meals as appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of social activities within the daily routine.
- Undertake shopping for individual residents when requested by the registered Home Manager.
- Develop good relations with all relatives and visitors.