Branch Manager - Thurrock
Salary & Benefits
Branch Manager, Thurrock Essex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our successful business.
Manorcourt Homecare is a member of the Healthcare Homes Group with an existing portfolio comprising of 16 domiciliary care offices and 37 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
At Manorcourt Homecare we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
We are seeking a driven and ambitious individual to support and lead a quality service at our Thurrock branch. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial acumen and shares our passion for success.
This role will oversee all aspects of the branch operation in order to deliver high quality care to customers in accordance with organisational standards, local authority service contracts and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the care sector
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- Able to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a nationally recognised company, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org