Registered Nurse - Nights - Home Close
Salary & Benefits
From £15.50 per hour
Home close is in a quiet location on the outskirts of Cambridge yet within easy reach of the A14 and served by good public transport links. It is set within its own large landscaped grounds that are bordered by many mature trees, creating a private peaceful environment.
The bright, welcoming purpose built accommodation at Home Close is laid out over two floors with a number of attractive wings. Each wing contains a lounge and dining area as well as kitchen and bathroom facilities. The light, airy bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and exceptionally well furnished, but we encourage our residents to bring items of their own furniture and possessions with them so that their room can become truly their own.
Join our team?
We are looking for like-minded people to join our Healthcare home family. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. As a NMC Registered Nurse you will have the autonomy to practice and to lead and support whilst ensuring the physical, emotional and medical requirements of our residents are met.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
We have full and part time positions available on our night shifts.