Senior Care Assistant - Maternity Cover
Salary & Benefits
£7.93 - £8.62 per hour
Senior Care Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Full & Part time positions available
£7.93 - £8.63 per hour depending on experience
Set in secluded, beautifully landscaped gardens, woodland and meadow, and with stunning views overlooking the Dorset countryside, it’s hard to resist the charms of the Old Vicarage. As soon as you step through the front door of this charming country house, you’ll discover an oasis of comfort, warmth, calm and relaxation.
The Old Vicarage has 40 comfortable, modern en-suite rooms, all with free Wi-Fi and telephones.
We are recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to join the team covering maternity leave. As a Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for care plans, medications and residents daily needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.