Domestic/ Laundry Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£7.90 per hour
Domestic vacancy - Every other weekend plus holiday cover
St Leonards Court is situated in the pleasant village of Mundford on the edge of Thetford Forest. Within easy reach are the local post office, village store and pub, whilst residents can enjoy interaction with the local community through the comfort of the main lounge which overlooks the village green. They also have the benefit of the safe enclosed haven of our sensory garden, which is widely enjoyed in the warmer months.
As part of a team your role will include a variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks. We don't ask for any formal qualifications, but you will be at the very heart of our industry so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to making a difference in our care homes.
Responsibilities of a Domestic Assistant opportunity;
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
This is covering our 7:30am-2pm shifts on alternative weekends plus holiday cover
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
The successful Domestic/Laundry Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.