Salary & Benefits
£8.20 per hour
Home Close, located in Fulbourn, are recruiting for an Activites Coordinator to join their team. Our Activities Team are fundamental to the resident's sense of well-being, ensuring the activities are tailored to each of our residents
As an Activities Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- To ensure the routines and daily activities made available are flexible and varied to suit individual resident’s expectations, preferences and capabilities.
- Identify the needs of all residents.
- Plan, organise and run a varied and stimulating monthly programme of activities.
- Ensure that a weekly and monthly schedule of activities is available for residents, the care team, registered Home Manager and prospective residents to view.
- Help provide the opportunity for physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and social interaction and enjoyment.
- Arrange social and spiritual activities and outings, as well as in-house entertainment with entertainers, (music/dance/song).
- Establish links with, and encourage involvement of the local community in the home, e.g. schools, colleges, religious and voluntary groups and museums.
- Involve relatives in the activity programme and attend relatives’ meetings as appropriate.
- Monitor the effects of the activities programme and write brief notes on each individual/group activity session undertaken on the activities record sheets for inclusion in either the residents’ care plan or an activities folder for residents.
The shift pattern for this role:
Week 1 - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1-5pm
Week 2 - Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 1-5pm