Care Assistant - Nights - Sandown Park
Salary & Benefits
£8.40 per hour
Care Assistant - Nights.
Sandown Park – Windsor.
Sandown park is a 95 bedded home. The home provides high quality nursing care, eldery care and supporting residents living with dementia. Sandown Park is arrange over 3 floors and is located in Windsor, Berkshire.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Assist with general cleaning, tidying and kitchen duties.
Specific Night Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of resident’s breakfasts in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Working with other staff team members to ensure a happy, clean, and safe environment for your colleagues and any visitors to the home.
- Complete an annual night workers health assessment.