Care Assistant - Nights
Salary & Benefits
£8.05 per hour
Blandford Grange specialises in both nursing and dementia care for up to 63 residents. We are looking for Care Assistants to join our team on night shifts.
As a Care Assistant you will be able to:
- Develop good and effective relationships.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Supporting residents with a hand to hold or an ear to listen when needed.
Specific Night Duties:
- Assisting in the provision of resident’s breakfasts in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Working with other staff team members to ensure a happy, clean, and safe environment for your colleagues and any visitors to the home.
- Complete an annual night workers health assessment.
We can offer full time and part time positions on our night shifts. This will include alternate weekend working.