Receptionist- Part Time
Bury St Edmunds
Salary & Benefits
£8.00 per hour
Receptionist- 18 hours per week
What are we looking for?
This is a very active role supporting the Manager and Keyworkers with a busy care home. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential, together with strong admin experience and the ability to work autonomously. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential.
The hours for this position will be-
- Week 1- 12 hours per week
- Week 2- 24 hours per week
This role will include alternate weekends
- Answering the telephone, direct or screen calls, take and relay messages.
- Provide information to visitors, greeting them entering the home and directing them to the correct destination.
- Have knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintain exact and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for visitors and on-site staff.
- Deal with queries or requests from both internal and external customers.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as requested.
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments and meetings either electronically or manually.
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
Skills and experience
- Previous administrative experience is desirable.
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects within a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly telephone manner
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The successful Receptionist will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.