Salary & Benefits
£8 per hour
Kitchen Assistant at Meadow House
15 hours per week.
Meadow House is a 38 bedded home that offers dedicated care for people with a physical disability, specialising in care for people with multiple sclerosis
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the head chef/cook in the effective operation of the kitchen.
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.