Salary & Benefits
£7.83 per hour
Domestic Assistant - Oaklands House.
12 hours per week.
Oaklands House is a 29 residential care home situated in Reydon. We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to come and join our team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.