Community Care Assistant - Loddon (Brooke)
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.71 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistant - Loddon
£9.71 to £10.71 per hour, paid travel time plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Free DBS and fully paid training provided
A Community Care Assistant with Manorcourt Homecare is a truly special role that offers reward, opportunity and variety.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage - includes commute to and from home address and paid travel time between calls
- Flexible shifts offered - full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, working alternate weekends is required)
- We can accommodate mornings only; shifts start at 7am - weekdays and weekends available
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered; either 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 10pm
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS check
- Care experience is not essential - we provide full induction training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Loddon and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Basic meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toilet assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!