Salary & Benefits
£7.93 to £8.12 an hour
Care Assistants - At Mill Lane
Full time and Part time shifts.
Mill Lane is a 30 bedded nursing home situated in the Old Town residential area of Felixstowe.
Opened in 1976, Mill Lane offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Assist with general cleaning, tidying and kitchen duties.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment desirable but not always necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Self motivated