Salary & Benefits
General Assistant – The White House
As part of a team your role will include a variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks. We don't ask for any formal qualifications, but you will be at the very heart of our industry so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to making a difference in our care homes.
The White House is a residential home, caring for the elderly. The home is made up of 33 beds, The White House is located within a quiet residential area of Beccles where its position ensures peace and privacy.
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
The successful Housekeeper will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.