Registered Nurse - Days - The Chase
Salary & Benefits
£15.75 per hour
If you are a committed and enthusiastic Registered nurse with a Valid NMC pin then we would love to speak with you!
The Chase is a 110 bed nursing and residential home based in Watford. We are looking for RGNs to join our team on day shifts, we can offer full and part time hours.
Key responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, guidance, management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Participate in staff supervision, training and development.
Skills and experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Experience of elderly care is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN